A simple vinaigrette for a simple salad
Write a review
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (approximately 1 TBSP)
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 tsp marmalade (any good jam, marmalade oreven honey will work well)
- 1/4 - 1/3 C extra virgin olive oil (evoo)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In medium bowl, whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, mustard and marmalade.
- While continuing to whisk, slowly drizzle evoo into bowl until emulsifide.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- This can be multiplied easily keeping your acid to oil ratio at approximately 3 to 1.
Mpossibly Good http://mpossiblygood.com/